"USDA Certified Organic
Citrus Cleanser Daily Step #1"
Imagine a face that feels refreshingly clean – using no harsh detergent surfactants or any chemicals like Sodium Lauryl (Laureth) Sulfate that can mimic estrogen, dry out your skin (leading to premature aging), and more.
What's more, Organic Citrus Cleanser has no preservatives – and uses no animal products or animal testing.
For Skin as "Soft as a Baby's"…
Mercola USDA Certified Organic Citrus Cleanser is a pure and mild rejuvenating cleanser that protects and nourishes your skin… Just as a new parent protects and nourishes a newborn baby. And gently too, so your skin keeps its youthful appearance far beyond its years.
Cleaning your skin twice daily is an absolute essential, because pollution, grease and grime, and make-up can cling to your skin and clog your pores. Clogged pores may prevent your skin from eliminating toxins.
It Takes Just 3 to 5 Minutes per Day…
Skipping those few moments per day necessary to clean your skin can lead to sluggish, tired-looking skin. So, determine to never again head to bed, or out for a new day, without cleaning and nourishing your skin.
Of course, a full line up of quality organic nutrients is available in Step 1 – Mercola USDA Certified Organic Citrus Cleanser – to ever-so-gently clean your skin, remove dead skin cells, and unclog your pores.
Consider these fine ingredients and how they give you that youthful look, by…
Providing Your Skin with Essential Nutrients Daily
Ingredients such as:
- Organic Apple Juice
- Mildly and gently exfoliates skin.
- Smoothes and softens your skin and increases its shine and glow.
- Organic Coconut Oil
- An ideal way to rejuvenate your skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
- Helps reduce the appearance of the results of overexposure to sunlight.
- Gives youthful appearance to your skin by removing outer layer of dead skin cells, making for smoother skin.
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- Deeply nourishing and easily absorbed.
- Rich in vitamins A, D, and E, plus oleic acid.
- Contains beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Highly recommended to improve the appearance of dry, weathered, aged skin.
- Organic Sesame Oil
- An excellent moisturizer and antioxidant.
- Rich in vitamin E and B complex, minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, keeping your skin looking loved and cared for.
- An aromatherapy ingredient known for soothing and tranquilizing properties.
- An aromatherapy ingredient known as an energy rejuvenator.
- Organic Guar Gum
- Made from the ground seed tissue of plants cultivated in India.
- Used as a natural cosmetic thickener, with 5 to 8 times the thickening properties of starch.
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Known to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Very similar to your skin's sebum which keeps your skin looking smooth and elastic.
- Jojoba's naturally silky, odorless liquid is appropriate for sensitive skin and works completely and rapidly with your natural sebum to support youthful-looking skin.
- Contains vitamin E and B-complex, along with silicon, chromium, copper, zinc, and iodine.
- Strong antioxidant properties.
- Organic Citrus Cleanser uses high-grade certified, cold pressed oil organic jojoba oil.
- Organic Aloe Vera
- One of the most nutritionally-alive plants on earth.
- Contains over 130 active compounds and 34 amino acids that work together to create an awesome force for your healthy-looking skin.
- Average pH is a "balancing" 4.55.
- Organic Green Tea
- Green Tea Polyphenols (EGCG) appear to be a source of youthful-looking skin and anti-aging skin care.
- One of the top antioxidants in quality skin care products.
- Helps reduce the appearance of the effects of over-exposure to sun.
- Hydrates, moisturizes, firms and replenishes skin.
- Organic Sweet Orange Oil
- Valuable herb with a refreshing, fruity, tangy scent.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Considered an excellent skin tonic.
- Organic Chamomile
- Considered by many to be the world's most soothing herb.
- An aromatherapy ingredient that promotes relaxation.
- An aromatherapy ingredient that helps support your good mood.
- Soothes your skin.
- Active constituents include the bioflavonoids apigenin, luteolin, and quercetin.
- Helps to soothe skin.
Rejuvenate Your Skin Today
Try Mercola USDA Certified Organic Citrus Cleanser for a naturally rejuvenating daily wash for the tender areas of your face and neck. What can you possibly lose by treating your skin to a nourishing feast of these botanicals from nature?
Organic Citrus Cleanser
3.4 fl oz / 100 ml
But Step 1 is only the beginning, albeit a quick and easy beginning.
Click Here to see how the Organic Sugar Exfoliator Refining Face Scrub can help you perform a deeper clean twice per week.
I am so confident that you will be more than satisfied with your purchase of Mercola Healthy Skin Products, I am providing a Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee!
The Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to receive a full refund* (less shipping charges) when you return an item within 60 days as long as the product is in its original packaging and has at least half of the product remaining. Products returned after 60 days that have at least half of the product remaining will receive store credit (less shipping charges).
Click Here for Full Return Policy Details
Toll Free: 877-985-2695 | Int'l Customers : 847-252-4355
MON - FRI (7am - 8pm CST) | SAT - SUN (8am - 5pm CST)